Monday, May 21, 2012

Latest Email to My Trainer

Hi Karen,

I just realized I didn't give you my take on the new TB workout. As I am so fond of lists, that is what you shall get now.

1. I still hate lunges. Of any kind. Sadly, I do recognize their value.
2. Those kickbacks are a bitch. I can feel things EVERYWHERE when I do them. 
3. I am not coordinated. At all. Trying to get the ball tap down without falling on my face is QUITE challenging.
4. Working out while you don't feel well is always exciting. Wednesday I took a nap after I got home from work. I ALWAYS feel nauseated when I get up. Ugh. Today it was having greasy food for dinner. I farted myself out of my room. I am gross.
5. For some reason, the dumbbell alternating curls always make my stomach retch. I'm trying to breathe more as I do them to see if that helps. So far, no improvement.

All in all, I dig it. My upper back is definitely getting a work-out with this!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment